We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A pool in Asheville?

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
6 posts
Save Topic
A pool in Asheville?

Hello, I am looking for a place to stay in Asheville that has a pool. I like to stay at B and B's and resorts, but I cannot find anything with a pool. All help is appreciated. Thanks.

NC
Level Contributor
392 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A pool in Asheville?

The best pool in Asheville is at the spa at Grove Park Inn.

US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A pool in Asheville?

Yes, the pools at the spa are gorgeous. You can only use the pools at the spa if you pay for spa services, which are pricy. Be sure to make reservations for spa services prior to your visit.

They do have an indoor and outdoor pool for all guests.

groveparkinn.com/ResourceFiles/pdf/2012-Meet…

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
375 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A pool in Asheville?

I think that either of the Hiltons here have a pool - Doubletree and Homewood (please check though, not sure). The Crowne Plaza is a resort that has a pool -http://www.ashevillecp.com/home/RecreationActivities/Swimming.aspx

The Brookstone Lodge has an indoor pool. Those are all that I know.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
420 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A pool in Asheville?

The Residences at Biltmore has a nice outdoor pool with hot tub and fire pit. The Inn on Biltmore Estate has an outdoor pool. Don't waste your money at the Grove Park Inn.

Asheville
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A pool in Asheville?

Hello! Our DoubleTree Biltmore, Hilton Asheville and Residence Inn Biltmore have indoor saline pools. The DoubleTree pool has a retractable roof that is open during summer months. We would love to have you stay with us!

6. Re: A pool in Asheville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 10:17