We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advance Planning for October trip

USA
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Advance Planning for October trip

We are planning a trip to Asheville 3rd week of October. We have flight, accommodations and a car rental reserved. I know it is busy season so I am wondering what else we should plan in advance. For example, wife wants to visit the Biltmore estate. I know we can save some money by buying tickets a week in advance, but do we have to reserve further in advance because it might "sell out" at that popular time of the year? Also, what about restaurant reservations? Are there restaurants that we would need to reserve more than, say, a week or two in advance, if we want to eat there? Which are those? Anything else we should plan in advance? Thanks!

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advance Planning for October trip

Not sure they'd sell out, but a good idea to book Biltmore in advance just to be sure. The dining room at the Inn at Biltmore has an amazing view and I'd recommend dinner there one night for sure. Service and food is first class and we make it a part of our trip every time.

2. Re: Advance Planning for October trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:21