We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

We will be celebrating our anniversary in Asheville in a couple of weeks, and I booked 3 nights at the Grand Bohemian last July. My husband is a hunter and I think he will enjoy the decor. At that time, GPI was getting terrible reviews due to renovation, but now I gather things are better. I'm thinking about adding a night at GPI so we can experience that as well and so we will have another day to see the sights. Is this a crazy idea? Your thoughts/insights appreciated.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,473 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

The locations are so totally different. Grand B is in the middle of Biltmore Village. There are dining and shopping choices without driving. GrovePark is totally different. More Spa and resort like. Depends on which you would like more.

There are great dining choices in the Asheville area, but reservations are a must. I know thee is also excellent dining in Austin, but you should try some of the best Asheville has to offer. Reservations needed.

romanticasheville.com/BlueRidgeParkway.htm

Curate

Limones

Chestnut

French Broad Chocolate Lounge

Edited: 22 September 2013, 02:05
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

Thanks for your help. We can't wait to experience some of Asheville's great restaurants and are all set with reservations.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,473 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

Enjoy. Asheville is great!

4. Re: Grand Bohemian AND Grove Park Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:17