We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

Avon, Connecticut
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

My wife and I are in our 70's and will fly out of Boston for 11 days in Feb, 2018. I have been searching for rates that don't include naming the airport parking facilities as our beneficiaries in our wills!!!!

Could sure use some helpful suggestions. Thanks in advance from this old yankee geaser...

Ken

Best Seller
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
671 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Best Seller
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
582 Reviews
from US$55.65*
Best Seller
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,101 Reviews
from US$44.05*
23 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
1 review
1. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

I'm pretty sure parking "at" logan airport is what it is so there's nothing to learn beyond what I'd have to assume your search turned up. massport.com/logan-airport/…

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,577 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

I don't have a link for you at the moment but have you checked out any of the "Park and Ride" lots or garages? There is one in Braintree and one in Framingham, depending on how you are coming to Boston. Park your car and ride the bus express to Logan. Reverse on the trip home.

Edited to add: here is the link. Parking is $7/day

massport.com/logan-airport/…

Edited: 20 October 2017, 21:44
Boston...
Level Contributor
6,709 posts
283 reviews
3. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

What's more important to you? Convenience or money? Personally I love parking at the airport in central parking because after a flight, all I want to do is get in my car and go home. Yes, it's expensive. But, totally worth it in my opinion.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
800 posts
95 reviews
4. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

There are Park and Fly type lots in Chelsea that look to be about $150 a week. That may not seem inexpensive to you, but it beats the Economy Parking rates at Logan, which run to about $26/day.

One here: https://www.parkshuttlefly.com/

Another: https:/…7

Hope, RI
Level Contributor
204 posts
5. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

Have you thought about a car service to and from the airport. I am not sure I would want to leave my car parked outside for 11 days in February.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
5,701 posts
133 reviews
6. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

The advantage of leaving it in a garage is it won't need to be shoveled out. Some Park n Fly lots will help you shovel.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
1 review
7. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

I wouldn't have thought of that. Yes, eliminating the chance you'd need to dig out after getting of a presumably long flight has value for sure.

Boston...
Level Contributor
22,350 posts
693 reviews
8. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

Logan Express lots might be the best option for you. There's one in Braintree and another in Framingham that might work for you. $7/day for parking and they have constant buses to/from Logan.

Avon, Connecticut
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

Thanks to one and all...I have decided to take the Logan Express option from Framingham.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,577 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.

If I remember correctly, there is a garage at the Framingham location, so you may not have to worry about your car being covered in snow. Good choice!

Reply to: Inexpensive long term parking at Logan Airport in Boston.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted