We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston Celtics

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Boston Celtics

Hello, we would love to see the Celtics play on Tuesday evening, can anyone recommend a safe/reliable ticket seller. Ticketmaster have sold out for our price tickets but there seems to be lots of sellers, stubhub, vidid seats, ticket city. We probably haven't got time to get them sent through the post to us. Are the ticket touts on the day safe?

Best Seller
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
664 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Best Seller
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
563 Reviews
from US$55.65*
Best Seller
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,090 Reviews
from US$41.95*
5 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston Celtics

Look at ticketmaster. I didn't go all they way though the process but I'd be surprised if you needed to actually get the tickets mailed via post and couldn't just print out something or there wasn't an app. to get them on a phone.

Boston...
Level Contributor
21,811 posts
689 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston Celtics

Ticketmaster and Stubhub are the best places to buy. The others regularly seem to roll up complaints

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boston Celtics

Another good option is Gametime - it's an app you can get on your phone. I've used it several times with success. The prices are usually pretty good too.

Boston
Level Contributor
7,314 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boston Celtics

Ace Ticket is another reputable reseller. They have an office right by the Garden, so if you can't print out tickets you may be able to pick them up.

Boston...
Level Contributor
21,811 posts
689 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boston Celtics

Ace is very reputable. Also quite expensive but if you really want to go they are a good option

Reply to: Boston Celtics
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted