We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BostonTomorrow!

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
BostonTomorrow!

ok, nothing like waiting till the last second, hmmm?

We're headed to Boston, but only have the afternoon. We're debating whether to do the DuckTour, AND/ OR a trolley tour.

My children are 13 and 11. I think they'd love the DUCK, but I don't want to eat up the time in Boston on just getting there, waiting in line etc.

Which Trolley line does the home town crowd reccommend??

thanks so much!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BostonTomorrow!

Hi,

I'm going with the Duck Tour. Nothing beats plunging into the water in something that someone was driving seconds earlier. The tour is informative as well as fun. There are plenty of Duck boats in the fleet so the wait won't be too bad. Have fun.

Boston
Level Contributor
970 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BostonTomorrow!

No question---duck tour.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,883 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BostonTomorrow!

Make sure you take plenty of pictuers on the Duck Tour enjoy.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BostonTomorrow!

The Duck Tour is superb. Went on it last Sunday and had the John Lennon "lookalike" as the driver. Very good and funny.

5. Re: BostonTomorrow!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 09:19