We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sony psp?

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
R_J
London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Sony psp?

Does anyone know where I can get a Sony PSP? I am coming to Boston in about 5 weeks time and wanted to get one as a present. I've been told that they are universal and all I would need to do is get a US-UK adapter for the mains plug. Is that correct? (Am going to the outlet in Wrentham....anyone know if I can get it there?) They arent on sale in UK till September and are nearly double the price!

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
791 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sony psp?

Sherman's, on Bromfield St in downtown Boston, is a good place to start. They offer all sorts of merchandise, including a good variety of electronics, at discount prices.

Both the Circuit City and Best Buy chains also have stores in the area.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sony psp?

You probably won't find in at the Wrentham outlets, but you can definitely get it any at electronics store, like Best Buy or Circuit City, or any video game store. There's one in the Prudential Mall and another in the Copley Mall, though the exact names escape me.

R_J
London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sony psp?

Do you know if it will work in the UK if I buy it in Boston?

Vic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sony psp?

We will be travelling from the UK in July to Boston were also thinking of purchasing a PSP.

Check out the Best Buy, COSTCO and Circuit City websites. They have a whole load of info on the PSP and prices etc.

R_J
London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sony psp?

Vic, I've been informed by someone who bought one in NYC that it will work in UK but you do have to buy a US-UK adapter for the plug. Games are universal...but the movies you can get for it will only play American ones (which you can get online) Will have a look at those sites, thanks xx