We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Logan International to City

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Navan, Ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Logan International to City

I'm sure this has been covered but after searching I just can't find a thread that answers my question.

I'm travelling to Boston next month with my Mother and two sisters from Ireland.

I was wondering what is the best mode of transport of getting from Logan International to our hotel in Boston, Jury's on Stuart Street.

Are the public modes easy to use or roughly how much would a taxi cost?

Thanks for any help.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Logan International to City

Here's a recent posting from Nov 2007 that gives the cost of the taxi at $30 to $35.

tripadvisor.com/…9620828

The posting also covers direction via the subway.

With 4 people you may need two taxis unless you can fit 3 people in the back and one sit up front and depending on how much luggage you have. Just something to consider...

Boston
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Logan International to City

My brother who visited me in Boston told me about this site. It's a little ironic he told me about a Boston site (well, sort of), but I guess it makes sense, because he was doing his touristy searches.

www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Boston

It allows you to estimate the taxi fares. It also has fare info, so it is useful when you want a piece of mind. Cabs are certainly expensive here.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Logan International to City

Last summer we took the T from Logan into the city and found it very easy, even with luggage and even at rush hour! We took the red-eye from California, so we got to the T at 7:30ish. Everyone was accomodating to our need for space with our bags.

4. Re: Logan International to City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 14:20