We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas in Boston

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas in Boston

Ok have never been to Boston so dont know what to expect, we will be there for xmas, would it be worth having a few days out of boston for xmas itself, ie staying somewhere very lux to enjoy the scenery, sorry if question sounds very loose, but i know nothing about the area, we shall be arrving from New York and the reason ive chosen Boston is hotel prices are tons cheaper than NY.

Any thought on the Omni Berkshire.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,360 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas in Boston

My first reaction to your question is weather could certainly be a factor providing you the beautiful scenery you desire or a travelling nightmare. Personally, I would travel to Boston, enjoy the scenery here, and stay put.

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas in Boston

Thanks are you saying the weather will be bad and could hinder travel, do you have snow at xmas.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,360 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xmas in Boston

Yes and yes. Although our weather here is unpredictable.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
997 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xmas in Boston

At Xmas it is relatively unlikely that we will have snow (maybe 25% chance at most), but it definitely will be cold.

5. Re: Xmas in Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 02:20