We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Custom House/Brunch

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Custom House/Brunch

We are staying at the Marriott Custom House in downtown Boston. Interested in any nice places for a Sunday Brunch? Does the Mariott Horel next door have a Sunday Brunch?

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Custom House/Brunch

When I think of Sunday Brunch in Boston I immediately think of brunch at the Meridien. Apparently it's now called the Langham:

…langhamhotels.com/dining/…Sunday

Norwood...
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Custom House/Brunch

The Custom House is near by the Langham which is a beautiful hotel and has a wonderful brunch. …langhamhotels.com/dining/restaurants_boston…

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Custom House/Brunch

Is where the Custom House is considered the financial district? if not what district is it called locally?

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,179 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Custom House/Brunch

I guess it might be considered in the financial district but Boston is so small it doesn't make much difference. We just met up with some friends who have a timeshare at the Custom House and (although we had been there before) I was really surprised how close it is to Quincy Market. It is a great location.

Boston has really opened up dramatically since they tore down the elevated highway that used to run through the center of town, and the Custom House is one of those locations that really benefits from the changes.

5. Re: Marriott Custom House/Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 03:15