We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

I'm visiting mid November for one week staying at Back Bay. Can anyone please offer any recommendations for Sunday Brunch nearby. Also, anyone know of any walking tours available - I'm particularly interested in food related ones, but any others would be useful too. I'm assuming the weather will be cold in November - can I expect lots of rain or snow?

Any advice much appreciated thanks.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

There's a nice food walking tour of the North End which features Italian food....

northendmarkettours.com/html/markettours/mar…

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

we had a GREAT brunch at Aquitaine a short walk to Tremont St. in the South End. FABULOUS. Sat. brunch is real deal but Sunday it was very affordable, real maple syrup and the best french toast I ever tasted.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,517 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

Michelle Toper's North End walking tour noted earlier sounds like it would be exactly what you are looking for. The other walking tour that runs year-round is Boston CityWalks at bostoncitywalks.com . They have a Back Bay to Downtown Walking Tour that includes Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail, but no food.

AlanM

Boston
Level Contributor
6,425 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

It can get pretty chilly in November, especially at the end of November, but it's unlikely it will snow and even if it does it probably won't "stick" or pile up. As far as rain goes, that's totally unpredictable. Unlike some places we don't have a rainy season or a dry season. It can rain at any time.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

My favorite brunch in Back Bay is at the restaurant Skipjack's on Clarendon Street. It's a jazz brunch, and the food is really very good. The jazz (usually a trio) is great, and I think they take requests.

6. Re: Sunday brunch & Walking tour help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 08:19