We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aer Lingus at Logan

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Aer Lingus at Logan

We arrive from Toronto on Air Canada at 1:00 on Thursday and leave on Aer Lingus at 7:00 pm. It is not a connection, therefore I will have to claim bags after Air Canada flight.

Does anyone know how soon I will be able to check bags with Aer Lingus?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aer Lingus at Logan

3 hours before flight time, I believe, so 4pm.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aer Lingus at Logan

I would think that you could check them immediately after you get them off the baggage claim for Air Canada since your flight is later that day. Just to be sure you could call the airlines directly. Are you thinking you could do some siteseeing in Boston with your time between flights if you are free of the bags?

Winchester...
Level Contributor
6,211 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aer Lingus at Logan

I think you could probably check them into Aer Lingus if there is someone at the desk to accept the bags. I don't know when the first Aer Lingus flights are during the day out of Boston (I can't think of a simple way to see all of the Aer Lingus outgoing flights on the web), so the Aer Lingus desk might not even be staffed until 4PM.

4. Re: Aer Lingus at Logan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 01:17