We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Boston Jurys?

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Boston Jurys?

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the hotel with public transport. Buses/or trains!

Thanks.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Hi, the hotel's webiste says the closest MBTA station is the Arlington St. stop (Green line) and the closest commuter rail is Back Bay Station. You would need to take the Silver Line bus from the airport to South Station and then make connections from there. Not very practical, particularly with luggage. Someone may know of an easier way but other options are a cab (about $35.00) or a shared hotel shuttle ($19.00) here is a link:

www.zebrashuttle.com/boston_hotels.html

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,215 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Take the complimentary shuttle from the terminal to the Blue Line Subway Station. Take the Blue Line subway inbound to Government Center and go upstairs to the Green Line. Take any lettered train (B,C,D,or E) to Arlington Street. It's about a block from there.

I would opt for a taxi, myself.

AlanM

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

My vote would be the taxi.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Of course a taxi is easier, but the subway isn't bad, particularly if you don't have a lot of luggage.

You just have to decide for yourself whether the convenience is worth $33 (the difference between the cab fare and the subway fare).

London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Thanks Guys. If it was a really grotty journey I would get a taxi, but two changes on a subway seems quite straight forward to me!

Hubby and I have have landed in Poland, Latvia, Slovenia, Bratislava and a few other Eastern European countries where nobody has spoken a word of english and are not touristy places and we have found our way to the hotel, its an adventure, so think the subway will be just fine! More money to spend in the shops!!

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Yeah, it's really not bad, unless you have more than two bags each.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Did you like Slovenia? I have a good friend living there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

OMG, it was probably the most beautiful place I have ever been too. We stayed in Llubjana, and hired a car and visited Lake Bled and Lake Bohini. Lake Bled is a fairytale lake in the middle of the alps with a castle on the side and a church in the middle that you can sail out to to get married!

Absolutely stunning place!!!!!!

If your friends have invited you to go and stay with them GO you will not be disappointed, I can't wait to return!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Well, we arrived at Boston Airport, took the shuttle and then the subway and were in our hotel in 30 mins from start to finish! Was so easy and also good fun as we got to get a feel of the city! My advise to anyone is at two dollars its a cheap and easy way to get into Boston.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport to Boston Jurys?

Sounds like things are going well with your trip. We look forward to a trip report!