We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for July 4th celebration

south jersey
Level Contributor
241 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for July 4th celebration

Hello, Can you please give me advice on which would be a good hotel to stay at for the July 4th celabration? I am looking forward to attending with my wife and 2 daughters. I would like to be within walking distance to all events. Thanks for your help!!!!!! Art

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
588 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
697 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,048 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Tour of Historic Fenway Park...
40 Reviews
from US$25.00*
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for July 4th celebration

Downtown Boston is very compact, so you should be okay staying anywhere in the Downtown, BackBay or Fanueil Hall Area.

Roll Tide
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for July 4th celebration

If you provide your exact dates of travel and a per night budget, I would be more than happy to run a hotel search and make suggestions for you...

Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for July 4th celebration

The reading of the Declaration of Independence from The Old State House is always a favorite for me.

Near here are The Nine Zero, Omni Parker House, The Mellinium.

I would act fast on this. As soon as the snow starts melting, people start booking rooms.

4. Re: Hotel for July 4th celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 18:20