We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park and fly

East Kingston NH
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
park and fly

Does anybody know of a place near Logan that offers reasonable park and fly rates? Thanks.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: park and fly

I've used the Sheraton Four Points in Revere many times.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: park and fly

Or, consider driving to Salem, Londonderry, or Nashua, parking for free, and taking the Boston Express. They provide great service. Of course, you have to be able to make it work with your flight schedule.

http://www.bostonexpressbus.com/

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: park and fly

Pre Flight parking is very close to the airport, and I have used it many times. The only catch is that you have to get the coupons offered on its website before planning your trip. Otherwise, it is not any cheaper than parking at the economy lot at the airport. I believe for a week (with coupon) they charge $81, which is pretty reasonable for Boston.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: park and fly

I just realized you might not be looking for a hotel room along with your parking, in which case the Sheraton Four Points suggestion doesn't make sense.

East Kingston NH
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: park and fly

We only live about 45 min's from the airport so I'm just looking for some place to park my car for the week. Thanks.

6. Re: park and fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 06:21