We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indonesian restaurant near Parker House Hotel

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Indonesian restaurant near Parker House Hotel

Anyone know of a good Indonesian Restaurant within walking distance of the Parker House Hotel, please

Thanks.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Indonesian restaurant near Parker House Hotel

I can think of one Indonesian restaurant in all of Boston--Bali Kitchen, inside the Super 88 Asian market in Allston, which is bit of a haul on the T from downtown. Not impossible if for some reason you had your heart set on Indonesian food, but otherwise, nothing I can see going out of your way for.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
158 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indonesian restaurant near Parker House Hotel

bali kitchen closed many moons ago. the space where it used to be is now a thai restaurant. as far as i know (and according to my indonesian friend), there are no indonesian restaurants in the boston area right now.

but if you want something kind of similar, go to penang (a malaysian restaurant) in chinatown. it's probably like a 10 to 15 minute walk from the omni parker house.

http://www.penangusa.com/location_boston.html

3. Re: Indonesian restaurant near Parker House Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 07:21