Have got accommodation sorted (Charles Street Inn) and flights are booked from here in the UK but could do with some tips. I have been to Boston myself a few years back but my partner hasn't so will probably do the main things like the freedom trail etc. but could do with a few other hints namely:
1) Was thinking of splashing out on a limo from the airport- can anyone recommend any good reasonably priced limo companies
2) Restaurants; we are both vegetarian so if anyone can recommend some good vegetarian restaurants or ones with a good vegetraian range then that would be great- particularly looking for a suitably romantic one for our 1st night
3) Whale watching- we both want to do this but are we best waiting till we get to Cape Cod to do the trip?
4) Sports- quite fancy going to a sports event while we are out there- either basketball or baseball- whats the chances of getting tickets?
5) Any other suitable honeymoon recommendations