We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duck Tour

Finland
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Duck Tour

Visiting Boston June 8-15 and we want to do the Duck Tour first thing Tuesday June 9. Are the first tours for the day often sold out ? Do I need to buy tickets on the internet in advance ?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,684 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Duck Tour

Duck tours are often sold out, including the first tour of the day. In some cases, you may not even be able to get the day you want, let alone the time. So, yes, reservations are needed.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,371 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duck Tour

If you already have a specific date in mind, I would go ahead and purchase the tickets in advance. They do sell out.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
941 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duck Tour

If I am taking the duck tour from the Prudential Center, which side is better to sit on, left or right?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,371 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duck Tour

I don't think it really matters which side you sit on as far as seeing everything. Was on the right side last year. Only photo op I would have liked to have gotten from the left side was when you pass the John Hancock tower -- driver slows long enough for you to take a picture of your reflection from the building.

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
941 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Duck Tour

Great, thank you. It sounds like fun!

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Duck Tour

How far in advance do we need to book?

Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
941 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Duck Tour

I booked mine on Saturday for next Sunday. When I went on line, I saw that most of the times were sold out already. I took the 5:00 at night, but I wanted the 9:00 am tour, so if you know when you want to go, i would book it to be on the safe side.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Duck Tour

You can book them up to 30 days in advance, but no earlier.

9. Re: Duck Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 05:37