We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boston for one night!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
boston for one night!

hi! my friend and i will be going to the mets v. red sox game on sun may 24. we would like to spend that evening in boston to do a little bar hopping! we need hotel suggestions. ideally we would like to be in the heart of the city and in walking distance, if possible, to the nightlife. i am not familiar with boston at all, so please offer some advice!

thanks!- rachel

Boston, Mass.
Level Contributor
913 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boston for one night!

Any hotel in the Back Bay will meet your needs. The Back Bay Hilton, Boston Sheraton, Westin Copley Place, Marriott Copley Place are four of the major hotels that put you within walking distance of Fenway Park as well as lots of bars and clubs. Not sure if they will fit your budget, but they are a good starting point.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boston for one night!

Try Priceline or Hotwire. Areas to look in:

Copley Square - Theatre District

Faneuil Hall - Financial district

I am going to be staying at the Hyatt on Sunday that I got for a price of $75 + taxes/fees = $93

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: boston for one night!

Do one of the hotels at Copley Place. You really get into the Red Sox Spirit on a game day. Everyone has on Sox gear. Both offer good deals on Priceline. You can walk to the park.

4. Re: boston for one night!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 06:19