Ok I have read forum after forum and studied the MBTA web site so now I am asking if I have it all worked out. We will be on a cruise and want to go from Port to Faneuil Hall and back.
1. Walk to Dry Dock Ave. & Design Center Place.
2. Catch the bus (silver Line) S12 to So. Station
3. Take Red Line to Downtown Crossing
4. Take Orange Line to State Street.
Then walk to Faneuil Hall
Now to return back to the ship
1.Walk to State St. Orange Line
2. Take Orange line to Downtown Crossing
3. Take Take Red Line to South Station
4. Take S12 to Black Falcon Ave & Design Center Place
Can some one please tell me if there is any problem with this. Do I have it all correct?