We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston to Groveland,MA

HONGKONG
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Boston to Groveland,MA

Hi,

I need to go to Groveland MA from Boston or New York. I don't drive. I checked both Amtrak and Greyhound but they don't stop there. Can anyone tell me how I can get to Groveland by public transportation from Boston or New York?

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston to Groveland,MA

You would need to get from New York to Boston via AMTRAK, which will get you to Boston's South Station. From there you need to get to North Station, so you could either walk the mile to get to it or hop in a taxi in front of South Station to pick up the MBTA's commuter rail at North Station. Once there, when you go to the ticket counter ask for a Zone 7 for Haverhill. Take it to the last stop for Haverhill. You'll arrive at 1 Washington Ave. at the MBTA parking lot, once there call the taxi, 866 691-9890.

www.afamilycab.com

They're located at 4 White Street in Haverhill and work around the surrounding communities near Haverhill. Groveland's only 4 miles from this train station, so it won't be a long ride at all.

Good luck!

HONGKONG
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston to Groveland,MA

Thank you very much!

3. Re: Boston to Groveland,MA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 13:17