We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sox vs. Angels

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Red Sox vs. Angels

We're going to be in Boston in mid-September, and plan on going to a Red Sox and Angels game. I've read that wearing New York caps in Boston is a bad idea, but how much trouble would we get in if we wore Angels caps and tshirts to the game?

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sox vs. Angels

None. You'll have a great time.

Saint George, Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Sox vs. Angels

No worries, Angel fans are welcomed. You'll likely find good conversation in the seats. Its just the Yankee fans that are giving a hard time.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Sox vs. Angels

Well...maybe if you are in the bleachers and are obnoxious with how you "cheer" for your team...then I can see you getting a hard time.

Other than that no problem

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Sox vs. Angels

Agreed. As long as you aren't acting like a jerk, I wouldn't expect anyone else will either. You might be in store for some good-natured ribbing depending on how the game goes, but anything beyond that would be uncommon.

5. Re: Red Sox vs. Angels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2010, 06:19