We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nathean hall

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nathean hall

Hi,

I will be coming to Boston to visit nathean hall (did i spell it right)...Anyways I will be coming from RI could you tell me which way I need to go and also how far is it from Fenway park

Thanks

jerry

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,838 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nathean hall

Do you mean Faneiul Hall?

http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/

If yes, it's a short subway ride to Fenway ... pick up the green line at Gov't center or Haymarket (any green line train except 'E') and get off at Kenmore.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nathean hall

Yes thank-you do you know where or which way to go coming from RI

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,838 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nathean hall

Are you driving? I'd say 95N to 93N to the Government Center exit. There's parking garages all around Fanieul Hall.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nathean hall

hi

Also if I take the green line to kenmore is that where Fenway park is and also after the game will the train be running and which trian would i get on to to get back

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,271 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nathean hall

Fenway Park is in Kenmore Square, just follow the river of people walking towards the park. It is hard to miss.

Unless the game runs past midnight, the trains will still be running after the game. You'd walk back to Kenmore Square and take an in-bound train to Government Center to get back to your car (assuming you are driving). If for some reason the game goes late, you can catch a cab in Kenmore Square to take you back to Government Center.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nathean hall

You might want to look at a map, both of the T and of the city in general so you can get your bearings.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nathean hall

Thanks every one for all your help you have been great.one last thing how much is the train ride...

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Nathean hall

Also How far is the walk from fenway to kenmore sq. I cant walk too far I just had Heart surgery.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nathean hall

$2.00 each way with a charlie ticket but bring an extra nickel just in case!!! Boy, I always wanted to say that.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Nathean hall

whats a charlie ticket? and If I do not have one is it still 2.00