We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Spent 3 nights, 1 night in a king and next 2 in a club house suite room in the north tower.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

I have a question. What is the intention of your post? If folks want to see a review, they should contact you? If so, it would probably make much more sense to actually post your review under the Sheraton Boston section.

Edited: 04 January 2010, 17:40
Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

I have a question.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,186 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Did you like it? Why did you change rooms? Was the best thing about it? What was the worst thing?

Would you go back? Recommend it to a friend?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Changed rooms because they messed up on check in, was supposed to be on club level but there was sort of problem and wasn't available till the next day. The best thing was the location, worst was check in problem. I would definitely go back but not for full price (paid and used starwood points).

I did post a review but sometimes it takes days to show up (next day in this case).

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Thanks so much for posting the review. Based on your experience I think you were being generous!

Did you end up going to First Night? What else did you do during your visit?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

We did some walking during 1st night, from the hotel to the common. Used the T to go back which was free. During our 3 night stay we used the T quite a bit. Bought a Charlie Card (which they didn't have when I lived in Boston) and made traveling quite easy. The T was still as clean and easy as I remember and a great way to get around.

long island ny
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

Staying in Boston with kids for 3 days in February. Hotel choice between Marriott Copley, Marriott Long Wharf or Sheraton. Not sure if you are familiar with the other hotels but if so, what do you think?

Did you check out the pool?

Thank you.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

We didn't use the pool so I can't comment. I've never stayed at other hotels in Boston itself, so I am not the right person to ask. I know the Westin Boston offers 2 queen beds in a room, so if the kids are in the same room that's a plus. Not sure the age of your kids, but my 17yr old found the sleep sofa in the suite very uncomfortable (mattress was quite thin). The location of Copley Place, Prudential Center, etc is very convenient for taking the T around. If the weather is bad, you can eat, shop, take the T without even walking outside.

9. Re: Back From Sheraton Boston - Any Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 06:16