We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direction help

North East
Level Contributor
226 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Direction help

Arriving in Boston tomorrow. Taking the train from Alewife and staying at the Colonnade. It looks like I need to take the green line. (probably from Gov't .Center) What "T" station do I get off closest to the Colonnade and how to I get to my hotel from that "T" stop. Is it within walking distance?

Thanks for the assistance.

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direction help

go to http://mbta.com

You'll find better answers and great interactive street maps.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
997 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direction help

From Alewife take the Red Line to Park Street. Change there to the Green Line - E Heath Street. Get off at Prudential Station. It is right in front of the hotel.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direction help

Just to be clear -- the previous post says Green Line E -- this means that at Park Street station (where you will change from Red Line to Green Line) you want to be sure to get on the correct Green line train. The "E" train is the only one that goes to the Prudential stop. You might have to wait for it, but it goes right in front of the Colonnade Hotel. Once you're at the hotel, if you wish you can walk to other train stations instead of waiting at the Prudential station. The "E" line tends to be slow. If you walk through the Prudential Center, there are more green line train stations on the other side.

4. Re: Direction help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2010, 07:18