We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fenway Park Seating

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
palermo, NJ
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fenway Park Seating

Can anyone comment on Infield grandstand 15 Row 8 or Infield grandstand 26, Row 17?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fenway Park Seating

Punch in the info here to get your answer. It's always good to have seat numbers as well, since that can make a differerence. (obstruction due to poles).

http://www.preciseseating.com/

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fenway Park Seating

Not bad seats but there may be a pole that may block out a small part of the field depending what seat numbers you are

Go here to see views from your seat

http://www.preciseseating.com/fenwaypark.php

San Rafael, Calif
Level Contributor
198 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fenway Park Seating

I have tix for Section 15 row 8 for the May 12th game against Toronto. I went to

that website after I got them and it said that there was some view limitations because of a pole.I called the Red Sox ticket office and was "guaranteed" that the seats would be fine. We will see.

San Rafael, Calif
Level Contributor
198 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fenway Park Seating

I have tix for Section 15 row 8 for the May 12th game against Toronto. I went to

that website after I got them and it said that there was some view limitations because of a pole.I called the Red Sox ticket office and was "guaranteed" that the seats would be fine. We will see.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,339 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fenway Park Seating

butterwood... as already stated when purchasing seats in the infield grandstand there is the possibility of having part of the field blocked by a pole. You and I can be seated in the same row and have a very different viewing experience so seat numbers may affect your choice. The precise seating website is pretty good. I can tell you that in section 15 rows 2 through 5, seat 1 is sold as obstructed. That means you'll want to try to avoid the lowest numbered seats there. IN section 26 , the higher rows, lower digit seats, the batter may be blocked.

Even with the negatives, I still love sitting in the grandstands.

Kezarkid - obstructed seats as defined by the Red Sox are: Obstructed View seats are situated behind a permanent structure which will block views of the home plate area, pitching mound area, or both. Seats may also be severely obstructed by other non-permanent devices such as moving cameras, personnel, or fans.

6. Re: Fenway Park Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 07:17