We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sox Tickets

Agawam, MA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Red Sox Tickets

Hello everyone!

my husband and I are hoping to maybe catch a game vs LAA we have never not bought tickets ahead of time do you think we would have a good chance of getting some? Where would be the best place to try for tickets?

Oh and thank you to everyone who had the door knocker suggestions! We found one and I love it!

Thanks!!!

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sox Tickets

You'll be able to find tickets easily.

Figure out how much you'd like to spend per ticket and then go on StubHub and see what you can find. Make sure you get over to Fenway well before the game starts to take part in the best pre-game baseball atmosphere there is.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Sox Tickets

I would check for tickets a few days leading up to the game too. They release tickets here and there.

Also, sometimes you have better luck if you call the ticket office a few days leading up as well. Best to call around 10am to see if they have anything available

Stubhub and Ace Tickets are also places to try if you don't want to risk it

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,982 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Sox Tickets

Please share ... where did you get the doorknocker?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Sox Tickets

Great prices are being offered via TravelZoo for the Red Sox vs LAA games.

Go Sox!

…travelzoo.com/entertainment/801504…

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Sox Tickets

All good advice above. Will add that you can stand in line at Gate E the day of the game if you wish but you have to be willing to line up a few hours before gametime. When you purchase the tickets you have to go in to the park immediately (they don't want folks reselling). Here's the info: …mlb.com/bos/ticketing/gameday.jsp

Also, there is a scalp free zone at Gate B.

6. Re: Red Sox Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 06:19