We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fenway Park Bleachers

Saint Louis...
1 post
Save Topic
Fenway Park Bleachers

I am going to Fenway with my Dad. What are bleachers made of and do they have back rests? If they don't have back rests can I bring one of the back rest things that hook onto the bleacher? Thanks

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
588 Reviews
from US$94.50*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
697 Reviews
from US$79.00*
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,048 Reviews
from US$41.95*
Tour of Historic Fenway Park...
40 Reviews
from US$25.00*
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fenway Park Bleachers

they are not literally bleachers like you might find at a high school basketball game but seats, made of wood (still, I think). in other words, no, do not bring a backrest thing cause they aren't some gigantic board that you sit on without a back.

Edited: 03 May 2010, 18:56
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fenway Park Bleachers

They are all newer, plastic seats with backrests. Just like they have in most ballparks. They're all blue except for the one red one, and we know what that one stands for...don't we, Bill?

Level Contributor
1,523 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fenway Park Bleachers

here is a pic

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Rogers, Arkansas
Level Contributor
126 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fenway Park Bleachers

Thank you for that information and picture. I, too, was wondering what the bleacher seats actually are. I didn't know the story about the Red Seat, and enjoyed reading the story. I will definitely get a picture of that when I am there.

5. Re: Fenway Park Bleachers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2010, 04:16