We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sox game 6/1

Missouri
8 posts
Save Topic
Red Sox game 6/1

I am flying in to Boston on 6/1 and see the Red Sox are in town that night against Oakland. If I wait to get tickets at the park will I have any trouble getting a good reasonable priced seat?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sox game 6/1

If you really want to go to the game I would advise getting tickets in advance. Almost all games are "sold out" in that I wouldn't expect to walk up and expect to get a seat without a problem.

However, being a Tue will be easier and there are some seats available for that game. So if it is just yourself you will likely be able to find a decent seat.

Boston...
Level Contributor
904 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Sox game 6/1

www.stubhub.com/boston-red-sox-tickets/

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Sox game 6/1

I recently purchased tickets from stubhub with no problem for a Thurs game about 4 days prior. I paid face value but the seats were rt fld grandstand. All the grandstand seats have some obstructed view (mine was only 2nd base). Also, some of the sections do not have a walkway on both sides of the aisle. I bought seats 1 and 2 thinking I was on an aisle but instead was at the far end of the aisle with no way to get out except cross past 14 other people (but only in between innings). This is not in any way to dissuade you, just to give you a buyer beware heads up before you purchase a ticket if these things will matter to you. Good news was the Red sox had big lead early and many of the fancy seat ticket holders left early so we moved down to about 5 rows from 3rd base for last 3 innings.

4. Re: Red Sox game 6/1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 07:16