We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

This hotel has pretty good rates and seems like a good location. Is it a regular hotel or more of a guest house? If anyone has stayed there, I'd love to hear your opinion. I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel (hopefully under $220) that is fairly close to Quincy Market and close to a T stop. Any info would be appreciated.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,776 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

It's a fantastic hotel IMO. Definitely a hotel not a guest house. It's got a big business clientele, and is appropriately smart and functional. Rooms are smallish but so comfy and all mod cons. Pub attached is nice spot for a meal/drink. I loved it so much I made sure I stated there on my subsequent Boston trips.

Highly highly recommended.

:-)

Abs

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

If its the one I am thinking of it's in the financial district? It's a great area..

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

You should also read through the Trip Advisor reviews posted by people who have stayed at this hotel - mixed reviews. Some positives are the location and access to the "T"; negatives include room size and lack of nearby restaurants, esp. on weekends. A reading of the reviews would help you decide if this is the place for you....

Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

I did read the reviews. They seem mostly good, with the main complaint being that the rooms are small. How safe is this area to walk around at night?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,599 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

It's safe enough, but gets rather empty late at night.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
8 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

i haven't stayed at the hotel as yet, but have booked up for 6 nights in december. good deal through expedia. i know the area, and it's fine - although, as has been pointed out, it is a little quiet at night, but a short walk will get you to bars etc.

the hotel looks fine, although have noted that many reviewers suggest that the rooms aren't the biggest. enjoy your trip, boston is such a great city.

nick

Boston
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

I stayed at one in Chicago, and thought it was fine. They have a restaurant in the lobby so that keeps the block a little bit lively until late at night. It is true it's several blocks away from concentrations of restaurants and bars, but all the areas are business areas -- they are quiet later in the evening until you get close to the bars and restaurants. You would be only 2 blocks from Faneuil Hall.

8. Re: Who has stayed at Club Quarters hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 07:20