We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and Fly

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Park and Fly

I am going to need to drive to the airport for a few flights due to the times of the flights. What is the most recommended Park and Fly? I am coming to Logan from the South Shore. Thanks

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,005 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Park and Fly

Caribchakita,

If you plug in "Park and Fly" into the search box above, you'll find all of the myriad postings we've had on this.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park and Fly

Why not pick up the Logan Express bus in Braintree?

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park and Fly

thanks Alan, I don't need a hotel and all posts appear to discuss hotels unless I am missing something..what do you use? I need to be at the airport 4 20 AM.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,005 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Park and Fly

Caribchakita,

Those postings cover both hotels and parking lots, so you should be able to peruse those strings for the info you need. I live in the city, so wouldn't be using my car for the Airport - usually either a Water Taxi or regular cab.

Edited: 14 September 2010, 01:50
5. Re: Park and Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 07:42