We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celtics tickets on sale tomorrow Sept 17

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,811 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Celtics tickets on sale tomorrow Sept 17

Just a heads up in case anyone is interested, Celtics tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m. Wish me luck. I think it's going to be a hard ticket to get. They had a presale for the last two days for anyone with an American Express card plus season ticket holders and club green. What's going to be left?

Edited: 17 September 2010, 02:28
Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Celtics tickets on sale tomorrow Sept 17

I'll venture to say that the Heat and Laker tickets will be very hard to come by, but I'm sure you'll get something.

Good Luck!!!

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,811 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celtics tickets on sale tomorrow Sept 17

I'm sure the Heat and Lakers game will be two tickets max and I'll need four. I am counting down the days until opening night on October 22nd.

3. Re: Celtics tickets on sale tomorrow Sept 17

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 06:17