We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

My wife and I would like to go and stay for a weekend in downtown Boston but I have a truck and trailer that we would have to park somewhere and take the subway in. Where would be a good place to park this overnight?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,028 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Tricky question .... it's most likley POSSIBLE but maybe not all that easy to figure out.

Suffolk Downs has larged unused portions of parking lots and I sometimes see trucks parked there. That's private property, perhaps you could call and ask if they have some sort of policy regarding parking. From there you could walk to the Beachmont T stop or catch a bus to Orient Heights (depending on which side of the track you park on).

I see a lot of trucks parked in a lot on Ocean Ave in Revere ... this is near the Wonderland T station and it's near the "roller hockey rink" that they put up years ago ...

I don't know if it's legitimate parking or not, but you could call the Revere, MA police dept or is that the jurisdiction of the Mass State Police who have a station very close to that lot?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Found this online...

rocktour.net/parking/ParkingBostonAutoPortMA…

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Thanks I will try that

Boston
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Also try googling for places along Rte 1 in Foxboro and Wrentham. That may work also

North Potomac, MD
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Hi, we are also trying to find a place to park our trailer near the end of May. Did Boson Autoport work out for you? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

you can use the lots at the seaport area. 390 congress street is where I see trucks with trailors. This is not far from Pier 4 rest...east and west service roads.

Not sure of the cost, I think the lowest would be $30.00 per day.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

Across from 390 Congress Street is 391 Congress Street. I was by here yesterday and saw a sign and plenty of parking for what you need.

Per 24 hours is $50.00.

8. Re: Truck and trailer parking near Boston T overnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 21:16