We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

Level Contributor
301 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

Which hotel/motel chains do specifically offer within a 1 room booking, two bedrooms, so it's possible to split-up 4 persons? Or on the other hand, specifically two queen beds? (not specifically in Boston, just in general)

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

Most hotels allow children to stay in the same room and some allow others as well. The "trick" is you have to tell them that. Many have an added charge for the room, for towels, for breakfast, etc., so you'll have to deal with that.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,123 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

Do you mean a suite?

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

This one is located in Charlestown along the Freedom Trail, it's the Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf which has what you're looking for, may be you could check them out to see what you think. It would be convenient to stay here any way IF it's planned in the warmer weather because the water taxi's are right at the dock outside their door:

marriott.com/hotels/…

Another one that you might be interested in checking out is The Hilton in the Financial District, they have 2 (double) beds NOT the queens in their 1 bedroom suites.

The Radisson Hotel in the Theater District is another one to check out to see what they can do for you, they have a few Presidential suites with 2 queens in them.

Also check the Sheraton Hotel in the Back Bay, I stayed there before Christmas and loved it there (I didn't think it would be as nice as it was to tell you the truth! I didn't know what to expect & I was pleasantly surprised!) They could have what you're looking for, check their site to see what you think:

starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/…

Good luck and have a wonderful time wherever you decide to stay!

Edited: 29 January 2011, 18:16
4. Re: Stay with 4 persons in 2 "rooms"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2012, 06:16