We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

Albany, New York
1 post
Save Topic
Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

Would anyone be able to recommend a nice restaurant fairly close to the Hilton Boston Logan. I would like to make a recommendation for my employer and companion.

Thank you

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,982 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

You're literally AT the airport, so if you don't want to eat at the hotel, you'd need to travel. You've got all of downtown Boston if you are willing to take a 15-20 min cab ride or get on the subway.

What kind of food do they like? What type of atmosphere? What price range?

Pres Clinton dined at Jevelli's in Day Square East Boston, very close to the airport. Basic red sauce Italian place that I dine at from time to time, but not a place I'd recommend if you are looking for something romantic or trying to impress a client.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

The logan hilton has their own shuttle bus. When not busy, they can be generous with bringing guests to downtown Boston. I was at the Grille 23 a few weeks ago and the table next to us, were staying at the logan hilton and were transported to and from, by the Hilton bus.

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,705 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

If they don't want to leave the airport, they could go to Legal Seafoods in Terminal C, pre-security. We've enjoyed several dinners there with friends who happen to be passing through Logan.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

Here are a few more options:

*You can go over the Hyatt Haborside's patio and Grill …hyatt.com/hyatt/…1671

*A short taxi to Rino's Place in East Boston http://www.rinosplace.com/

*take an enjoyable Water Taxi to The Chart House http://www.chart-house.com/

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

Rino's Place looks like a really good choice. I understand there's ALWAYS a wait, and advance reservations are an absolute MUST.

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

Rino's Place was featured in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, now the wait is hours! They do take reservations for 6 or more, or you can call ahead and get on a wait list.

boston.com/ae/…

7. Re: Good Restaurant by Boston Logan Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 18:16