We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Pubs

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericton
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Irish Pubs

Can anyone recommend a good Irish Pub with early evening (5-7PM) entertainment in the Back Bay or Quincy Market area on Good Friday, April 22?

Edited: 12 April 2011, 16:43
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Pubs

Not sure about entertainment but a couple of good irish pubs - Sola's in Back Bay - part of the Lennox hotel. In Quincy Market, I'd suggest Hennessy's (at Holocaust memorial beside Union Oyster House). And nearby the Govt Centre T station try Kinsale.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
437 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Pubs

Mr. Dooley's will have live music (looks like an Irish solo performer) from 5 - 9 that night (and another band at 9:00.) I think it's one of the better, true, "Irish Pub" experiences downtown.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Irish Pubs

I think Mr Dooleys is the best option for what you're looking for.

NewEngland
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irish Pubs

Could you tell us where Mr. Dooley's is?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Irish Pubs

NEWeaver,

It's on Broad Street in the Financial District walking distance from Quincy Market.

Fredericton
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Irish Pubs

Thank you all, Mr. Dooley's has popped up on my internet searches and it seems like a good choice. We will give it a try. The address is 77 Broad Street, a few blocks from Feneuil Hall Marketplace.

7. Re: Irish Pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 15:17