We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebration Lunch

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Celebration Lunch

We are coming to Boston to celebrate our daughter's graduation from Medical School. She was to make reservations but never got to it. Any recommendations for a nice 3 PM lunch place for 6 people?

Either Boston or Cambridge areas are preferable. I appreciate any suggestions and realize we are looking to book at the last minute. (Graduation is this weekend.)

Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
6,419 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebration Lunch

Congratulations to you and your daughter. The Top of the Hub might do the trick.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,509 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebration Lunch

Sounds good to me. Too bad I'm not graduating. By the way, if you get stuck, Anthony's Pier 4 is huge and you can get in there last minute.

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebration Lunch

Sel De La Terre might fit the bill as well. They have locations in Back Bay or the Aquarium area:

www.seldelaterre.com/back-bay/menu-lunch.php

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Celebration Lunch

Free parking at Pier 4 as well, which is becoming rare even in the seaport district. This place still has one of the best views around, and I bet the popovers are still pretty good.

new york
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Celebration Lunch

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will take a look in to all of them.

6. Re: Celebration Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 08:16