We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handicapped parking at port of boston

miami, florida
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Handicapped parking at port of boston

I will be taking a 35-night cruise out of Boston in July and will need to park my car there, probably in the garage opposite the dock. Are there handicapped parking spaces and/or a special rate for handciapped drivers available there.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,609 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Handicapped parking at port of boston

Though I've never used that garage, I think all garages in Boston have handicapped spaces though I don't think there is a discount for using them, but someone else may know better.

The Black Falcon Terminal website said that the garage fee with a discount for cruise passengers was $16 per day.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Handicapped parking at port of boston

In case you will be driving around before you park, day parking on meters with the hp sticker is free.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Handicapped parking at port of boston

If there is handicapped parking, don't you think it's probably not the best idea to leave your car for en extended period in one, at the expense of those who drive up daily looking for just such spots. If they do exist, they are surely very limited in number.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Handicapped parking at port of boston

Unless the party is wheel chair bound, I would agree.

I never question anyone with a hp sticker. Besides the obvious reason, there are legal ramifications as well.

5. Re: Handicapped parking at port of boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 06:18