We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in boston

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
193 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
One day in boston

Hi i will be arriving at boston from Iceland tomorrow at 1 pm and have a flight to miami monday at 10 am. Since i have been already a month in Iceland im a little low on budget and was wondering what is my best hotel near for cheap? or, can i sleep at the airport? What else i could do in boston in 1 day

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in boston

Have you slept at an airport before? Use the search engine, your question on one day in Boston comes up all the time

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
193 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in boston

i slept at an airport once

Edited: 11 June 2011, 19:19
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: One day in boston

You might get a room at the Boston Hostel: http://www.bostonhostel.org/

You really won't have any time to sightsee on Monday. You can find your route to the hostel on www.mbta.com or on the hostel website.

Sunday afternoon you can walk around through Back Bay and further to get a little exposure to the city.

If there are things you like to do, let us know (museums, history etc.).

4. Re: One day in boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 01:15