We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Can anyone tell me if or how they prevent people from parking at the mall/ Bass Pro Shops end of Patriot Place for free when they are charging for parking in the stadium lots?

When I have gone to Revolution games in the past parking was free with the ticket. Now Manchester United is in tommorrow nite and just got an email that Gillette is charging additional $40 for parking.

Hoping to park and walk if possible

thanks for any input!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Good question. I know when the pats are playing, even hotel guests pay for parking

Look for a lot on the way for a better rate

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

I have no experience with this situation at Patriot Place but I know another venue where there is a shopping center near a sporting event, and they had people patrolling the parking lot for the stores, marking the car tires and towing people who stayed longer than 2 hours or so. They were signs up that told people what was going on so no one was tricked.

Boston...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Check out www.parkwhiz.com/gillette-stadium-parking/

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Here's the Patriot Place policy on event-day parking in their retail lot:

http://www.patriot-place.com/directions.aspx

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

You get 2 hours free for retail parking on an event day. If you try to park in the retail area, but attend an event at the stadium, they'll charge you $150 when you try to exit the parking lot.

On event days, you get a stamped ticket when you park in the retail area. You have 2 hours free starting at the time the ticket was stamped. They are VERY strict about this.

Save Reply
6. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

Parking is only charged when its a full stadium event.

Its free during the regular season Revs games, but because this is an added special event that will completely fill the stadium they will be controling and charging for parking.

one of the links above quoted $80 to $160 per spot and its not even in patriot place... which is quite a bit higher than the $40-$50 you would pay to park right on site.

7. Re: Help with Gillette Stadium parking pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 04:19