We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

PA
Level Contributor
892 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

Looking for a yummy Sunday brunch....buffet style, not the type where you order from a menu.

We still don't even know where we are staying yet....possibly in Cambridge.

Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

The harvest rest in the Charles hotel.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

Brunch buffets aren't very common here, but The Blue Room in Kendall Square (Cambridge) does a good one.

If you do away with the buffet requirement, the brunch at Craigie on Main is incredible.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

As I often do with VeronicaSawyer, I second the Blue Room. It's not my kind of Sunday brunch but It has rave reviews from folks I trust ( like VS) so I'll say that it may be just right for you.

I'm also a long time fan of the restaurant and it's team.

And, Craigie will deliver bites of perfection that will make you forget choice.They make their own corned beef for the corned beef hash. If I only had one brunch in Boston that would be the one.

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

Henrietta's Table (henriettastable.com) at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge does an outstanding, lavish Sunday Brunch Buffet. $45 per person.

PA
Level Contributor
892 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

Thanks so much!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,452 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

When will you be here? Cafe Fleuri at the Langham has a brunch buffet but not in the summer months.

…langhamhotels.com/restaurants/sunday_brunch…

7. Re: Suggestions for a good Sunday brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 03:18