We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage storage at USS Constitution

Aventura, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
luggage storage at USS Constitution

Is there someplace to store luggage at the USS Constitution museum? We would like to go from there directly to the airport.

Also, how long would we need to allow by taxi or does the ferry or water taxi go from there?

Thanks for the help.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage storage at USS Constitution

I believe you can catch the boat and you should try to leave your bags there.

www.mbta.com

www.massport.com

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,773 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage storage at USS Constitution

There are only two places that will hold your bags: The fifth floor of the South Station Bus Terminal (at a charge) or the Rowes Wharf Water Taxi if you buy tickets. The T definitely won't!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage storage at USS Constitution

I've never seen or heard of any luggage storage at the USS Constitution Museum. And I know the MBTA doesn't have luggage storage. I have heard on this board that you can store luggage at a water taxi facility so I checked the website of the three services and found that Rowes Wharf Water includes it in their Frequently Asked Questions.

roweswharfwatertransport.com/RWWT_2010/FAQ.h…

I would take their number and call them from Logan to come and get you. There are two other Water Taxi Services.

massport.com/logan-airport/Pages/WaterTransp…

One of them shows up on secondary sites as having temporary luggage storage but only Rowes Wharf puts it on their own site.

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

Aventura, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage storage at USS Constitution

Thanks, everyone. BostonZest, thanks for the links. I have emailed Rowes to get a cost on the transportation we need.

5. Re: luggage storage at USS Constitution

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 18:15