We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour of boston in a limousine

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Private tour of boston in a limousine

http://www.antique-limousine.com/

I was sitting outside Paul Revere's House today (yes, in my car, "live parking" as they say -- blush).

ANYWAY ... as I sat there an antique white Cadillac pulled up wtih opened windows and the driver was talking about Paul Revere's house. The website was on a sign on the side of the car.

I know NOTHING about this organization other than the fact that the white car does exist and I saw a tour in progress but I know frmo time to time we get questions about this so I thought I'd post it and hopefully a search will find it next time it's needed.

Here's a few MORE phrases for the search engine to find if people key them:

Private Tour

Private Historic Tour

Limo Tour

Limousine Tour

Car Tour

Private Car Tour

feel free to respond with other pertinent phrases ;)

Free Tours by Foot - Boston Tours
Walking Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Trailblazer Tours Boston - Private Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Boston By Foot
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Scavenger Hunts, Private Tours
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private tour of boston in a limousine

We took this tour in the white cadillac last week October 3rd 2012 and found it in a tour guide we picked up.

We hired it privatly for ourselves and did the freedom tour for an hour and a half. We went down all the side streets that the duck tour and the boston trolley tours didn't get down. The owner Mark was great fun , met us at the hotel dressed as Al capone and really gave us a great insight into Boston and its history. It can cost $30 up $75 per person depending on the number of people. A great way to get round and see , and it attracted al sorts of people taking photos as well. Highly recommend this.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private tour of boston in a limousine

Thanks for the post SK1000. I often wondered about this!

Madison, MS
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private tour of boston in a limousine

How can we contact the white Cadillac for a tour?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private tour of boston in a limousine

Click on the link at the top of the original post.

5. Re: Private tour of boston in a limousine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:16