We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monthly Parking near Newbury Street

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New England
Level Contributor
275 posts
Save Topic
Monthly Parking near Newbury Street

Does anyone know any websites that offer monthly parking near Newbury Street? I saw one website, and it said $350/month... But I am looking for a much cheaper spot, possible $175-$200 a month ~~ Thanks !!

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monthly Parking near Newbury Street

Hi BostonYankee,

I have a place in backbay and parking is awful! One thing to try is Craigslist.com (Boston link) and go to their section on parking. People/brokers list parking spaces to rent and the prices are generally around $175 to $250, so a little cheaper than the garages. Often these are tandem spots in alleys. You can also try contacting real estate brokers directly. Many rent/sell spots for clients. Good luck!

Cozyharbor

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monthly Parking near Newbury Street

Hi Boston,

Do you need the parking during the day? Many of the downtown garages have overnight parking at a big discount. It's designed for people living downtown who drive to work elsewhere.

The garage at the John Hancock building has an overnight rate of $100/month:

http://www.100clarendon.com/content.html

Level Contributor
3,053 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Monthly Parking near Newbury Street

We're sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we've closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-Topic forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic…

Please note that Off-topic Chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor's Forum guidelines:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…