We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boston for St Pats

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
115 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
boston for St Pats

Help -

Need a hotel room with two beds for two nites 3/17 and 3/18. Friend wants us to stay near Fanieul Hall for so we can meet easily and spend St Pats doing the irish bars in the neighborhood. Need a hotel for near enough for someone with limited mobility to get back and forth. Ideas?

Boston, Mass.
Level Contributor
913 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boston for St Pats

The easiest as far as closeness to Fanieul Hall is the Millenium Boston Hotel directly across the street from it. The Long Wharf Marriot is on the waterfront just across Atlantic Ave. from the Fanieul Hall/Quincy Market.

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: boston for St Pats

I'm going to Boston for St. Pat's day also this year and I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency. Rooms aren't too bad I did a prepay and got a $169 room for $149/nt. The rooms are huge- 500sq ft. Also it is pretty close to everything. However, this is my first time going there, but I was told that nothing in Boston is too far. I did a mapquest for one end of the city to the farthest opposite end and it was only like 2 miles. Being from Chicago- 2 miles is not that far.

Naas, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boston for St Pats

My sister just came to visit and we looked at a bunch of places to stay in town. We stayed at the Omni Parker House which never disappoints. I've also stayed at the Wyndham which is really close and a good hotel too. Others we considered included the Langham and the Long Wharf Marriott. You might want to look into the Holiday Inn Express on Tremont Street (I think it's called the Holiday Inn Express at Government Center) - also very close. The Millenium is right in the middle of Fanuiel Hall so it's a great location but we didn't stay there b/c it didn't offer two double beds. Also another one that's close but pricey is Hotel Nine Zero. Only a few blocks away. Have fun and Erin Go Bragh!