We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sox Right Field Roof Deck seating

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
940 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Red Sox Right Field Roof Deck seating

I am coming to Boston this summer to watch a few games in Fenway with my son (he will be 11 when we travel).

I have tickets to two games, but I now have a chance to buy right field roof deck tickets.

How appropriate would the right field roof deck be for a 11 year-old? Can you see the game? Are children allowed up there?

Does anyone know a website that shows the view from these seats or any other seats?

I have tickets for two games in G24, row 10.

I am interested in trying to get the RF roof deck seats for one of the games as a chance to get a different view - but we are mostly going to see the game.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Boston, Mass.
Level Contributor
913 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sox Right Field Roof Deck seating

The right field roof deck seats would be a great view with picinic table seating and are very hard to come by. Sitting up there would your son would not be exposed to anything he wouldn't be in any other section of the Park. There is a web site at www.seatdata.com which does show views from most of Fenway although the Right Field deck seats, but you can click on section 1 and get a pretty good idea.