We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term parking at Logan

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Long term parking at Logan

We will be flying from Logan to SFO in May and will be gone about 12 days. What is the most inexpensive place to park while we are gone?

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long term parking at Logan

If not the least expensive, certainly close to it, and highly recommended: parkrideflyusa.com/bos-boston-logan-airport-…

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Long term parking at Logan

Massport.com

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long term parking at Logan

Here's a link for the economy parking area at Logan with all the rates, links for the current parking conditions and a place to subscribe to get updates nearer to you flight times.

massport.com/logan-airport/parking-informati…

Here's the map to show you where that lot is located on Route 1A.

massport.com/logan-airport/inside-airport/Pa…

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

Edited: 06 March 2012, 01:38
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long term parking at Logan

If it's an option, it would be Much less expensive to leave the car at home and take a taxi or livery service, esp for 12 days.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Long term parking at Logan

A taxi or livery service from Connecticut, round-trip, for less than $200? Not likely.

Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Long term parking at Logan

Once you get to Logan, be careful with the signs, especially at night, they start with everything on the left, then switch to the right, with smaller signs. Unfortunately the roads in Boston Logan at that point are a bit confusing. I know I have lost my way to Long Term Parking during the day and ESP. At night, and I have done it a couple of times.

Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Long term parking at Logan

If you have an early depending or late arriving flight I would have to tell you Park n Fly is the way to go. Many hotels near Logan offer this service. I don't think we've used the same one twice, we go with the best deal. Never been disappointed. BUT, if you want to drive in and leave your car, Select Airport Valet Parking is the best! For just under $14 per day or an even better weekly rate, they babysit your car. At the time of our travels, Feb '12, then shoveled 3 feet of snow off of it and had it ready to go when we called. Very prompt pickup and amazingly polite and courteous driver. They would have washed and vacuumed the car for $20 and have many more combinations of services offered at reasonable services.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Long term parking at Logan

Ahem. As it happens, I agree that Select Airport Parking is very good. But is there some sort of enterprise taking shape to recruit people to join TripAdvisor (or set up new accounts) for the express purpose of dredging up ancient threads to shill for some business in their first posts?

It seems to be a nascent mini-epidemic in this forum, and frankly, it's irritating.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,053 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Long term parking at Logan

It is irritating both for the business promotion and from dredging up a post from someone who traveled last May.

But I particularly like that the valet parking poster said that their car was cleared of 3 feet of snow in February 2012. Either I missed that storm or the poster was in a different city.

Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Long term parking at Logan

Sorry, I put Feb '12 when it should have been Feb 13. We just came home on Monday. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will try to correct the original posting but wanted to clear things up right away.