My husband and I will be doing an overnight (Sat-Sun) in Boston and will be staying at the Indigo Hotel in Newton. I have a few questions regarding our itinerary below.
Sat: Take the T-Line from the hotel into Boston and be at the start of the Freedom trail by 12pm. Do the trail and pick up light lunch somewhere around Quincy Market? Dinner in North End (Giacomo's). Take T-line back to hotel.
Sunday: On this day we will have about 6 hours to explore. Check out of the hotel, drive into Boston in am and park in the Boston Common lot. Visit the Boston Common and Public Garden, check out Beacon Hill and possibly Newbury Street. End our time having lunch at Neptune Oyster.
1. What subway line do we take from the Indigo and and what stop do we need to get off on Sat to start the Freedom Trail?
2. Is the Boston Common lot still $11/day on the weekends?
3. Is Sunday feasible in 6 hours? We do not plan to do any shopping just a leisurely stroll around. If not we will probably leave Newbury Street out.
4. If we do visit Newbury street should we so this before or after Beacon Hill, keeping in mind that we would like to walk over to Neptune Oyster for lunch before we leave for home.
5. How far is it to walk from Neptune Oyster to the Boston Common lot?
Thanks and sorry for all the questions!