We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edgartown...
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

This is THE best long term parking rate and the most efficient group of people. We paid $60.00 from April 18 at 4:30am to April 22 at noon. Directions were easy and the shuttle to the airport took us 20 minutes. When we got off our plane and stepped onto the curb - the shuttle was there! When we got to our car - we found we had left a light on and the battery was dead. The Pre Flight staff took less than 5 minutes to jump start our battery! They are very courteous and extremely helpful! My only advice is that travelers find out about Boston area detours before they set out!

www.preflightparking.com

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,946 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Very nice report the Chelsea Bridge is suppose to open next month.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

I have always had good luck with them out of the 5-6 times or so that I have parked there. They have had some good prices while the bridge is being worked on too

Edgartown...
Level Contributor
40 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Another positive about Pre Flight Parking is that you park your car in a spot - take your keys with you and your car is still in that same spot when you return! We parked in a lot near Newark Airport and my husband's ipod and our parking permit for another site was taken - we handed them the keys to our car and they parked it!

Glastonbury,CT
Level Contributor
313 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Hi..thinking of using Preflight. We usually park at central parking at Logan but that gets pricey and we will be gone for over a week. When we leave from BDL in ct, we always use a park and fly option but those around Logan seem to be father from the airport than in ct where they are 5 minutes away. My other option is Logan express in Framingham which is obviously closer than driving to Chelsea.

I am wondering If the bridge issue is still a factor reaching preflight?

Basically we have early am flights in and out of Logan..before 7 am...aNd don't want to deal with waiting 45 min at the terminal for pickup.

Any feedback appreciated.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,946 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

The Chelsea Bridge is suppose to reopen on June 1,right now the bridge is open all day on weekends and 5am-8pm on weekdays,last time we flew out we took the Braintree Logan Express not have to worry about driving in rush hour traffic.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,033 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

I drove over the Chelsea bridge today, but I guess they still have a bit of work to wrap-up because I saw signage describing what OldiesGuy has posted.

Boston
Level Contributor
29 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

I've used Pre Flight Parking and Thrifty. Both were very good. The bridge is now open and I think Pre Flight is the cheapest if you pre pay on-line. Thrifty is valet so you feel obligated to tip which brings the price up. AAA has an online coupon for Thrifty but even with the coupon the pre payment option at Pre Flight was slightly lower.

Edited: 30 September 2012, 04:34
Maryland
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Great parking tip. I live in NH and usually fly out of Manchester, but for Christmas the flights from Logan are way cheaper and more direct. Since I haven't flown out of Logan in years, and remember parking as being expensive and the getting to and from it tedious, I was looking for reliable options. Thanks to your posting, it looks like I have.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

I'm not sure what part of NH Maryland is in (extreme Southern Tier?), but if you're close to Manchester or Nashua--or if your route to Boston would take you that way--the Boston Express bus may be an even better option. Let me say that I have used both Thrifty and PreFlight with no complaints. However, the bus service is excellent, and the parking is free. If it works for your flight schedule, it's cheaper than any other option short of getting a ride from somebody. You might want to check it out.

www.bostonexpressbus.com/schedules.html

Maryland
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pre Flight Parking for Logan Airport in Boston, MA

Thanks for the additional tip. My permanent address is in the state of Maryland, but I'm currently working in New Hampshire. Unfortunately it's not that close to Manchester or Nashua, and they are not on the way to Boston either..