We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cabo Rojo, Puerto...
Level Contributor
52 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

We are a family of 9 going to Boston to take a Holland America Cruise. We Are planning to stay at the Marriott Long Warf before the cruise and we will like to know how easy is to get a taxi for nine at the airport and from the hotel to the pier were will be taking the cruise. We will be in Boston from June 14 to the 16 and that day we will take the cruise. Thank you for your help!

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

Very easy but you will need three taxis. They line up outside the hotel but I would still speak to the concierge when you arrive.

The ride itself will take under ten minutes and less then $25.00 including tip per cab.

Edited: 04 May 2012, 16:25
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

Most sedans are licensed for 4 passengers, but aren't there some minivans that can take 5? That would at least get you down to 2 taxis instead of 3.

You might be able to pre-book a limo service that could take all (or most) of you, but I doubt it would be any cheaper or more convenient than just getting cabs.

You can also take the subway into town, and your hotel is right by the Aquarium stop on the blue line, just 2 stops from the airport. One way to go would be for one person to go ahead in the taxi, with as much of everyone's luggage as you can pile into a minivan, and the rest can follow by subway.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

Also, it's not very far from your hotel to the cruise terminal (perhaps a 10-min. drive) and your hotel can arrange taxis for you. I've never done it by taxi but I'd guess it's a $10-15 fare.

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

I was just commenting on the ride from the hotel to the boat. From Logan you can request a mini van once at the taxi line, but even then it depends on your luggage.

Again, talk to the concierge for his or her input. We have no way of knowing what rabbits they can pull from their hat.

Cabo Rojo, Puerto...
Level Contributor
52 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

;) thank you!

6. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:16